Binit Nearshore Services (BinitNS) is a Consulting and Services corporation operating in the ITO and BPO areas. We advise and help our clients wishing to set an extension of their own European teams with teams in Tunisia.
One of our clients is a technology start-up providing a data acquisition, analytics and reporting solution for investors and asset servicers. The software platform uses a variety of machine intelligence techniques to automate the understanding of unstructured and semi structured documents, transforming it in data and delivering it to the different private market participants.
We are looking to hire a team of Data Ops and QA testers to work with the BA and product teams in London and the software development team in Paris.
As a Team Leader,
- Collaborate with product, engineering and software development teams to ensure quality assurance of the application along the planned release cycle.
- Set up, manage and grow a team, starting with 3, responsible for software quality assurance and data curation.
- Design and deliver processes around data collection and analysis from confidential client content in a time-critical environment.
- Significant prior experience of team line in Data Ops and/or software QA
- Excellent analytical skills and proven analytical background.
- Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience and knowledge of private / alternative markets will be an advantage.
Good working conditions and package Starting date: As soon as possible
Please send your CV to [email protected] with the following reference: TL-Acc