Binit Nearshore Services (BinitNS) is a Consulting and Services corporation operating in the IT and BPO areas. We advise and help our clients wishing to set up an extension of their European teams with teams in Tunisia.
One of our clients is a technology start-up founded by a team of FinTech industry experts focused on the adoption and creation of AI and technology advancements specifically for the private markets ecosystem, providing data acquisition, analytics, and reporting solutions for investors and asset services.
The solution is a single Integrated Platform designed specifically to meetthe demands of the alternative investment industry by applying a variety of machine intelligence techniques to automate the understanding and analyzing of unstructured and semi-structured private market data to finally extract and deliver validated data to different private market participants.
We are looking to hire for this client a team of Data Operations (One team leader and three agents).
As a Team Leader your Mission will be:
- Operating the designated platform to process documents and data on behalf of clients.
- Assuring that documents and data are processed in a well-timed efficient way.
- Making sure the data quality is consistently high.
- Overseeing day-to-day operations and being hands-on in evaluating and labeling data accurately and consistently.
- Ensuring the quality of the deliverables and respect for deadlines.
- Make sure the data platforms and processes are running well. Both in data collection, integration, and processing.
- Working with other teams (London, Paris) to resolve data processing and or client issues.
- Coach, guide, and support your team of data operations agents and develop the team’seffectiveness.
- Master’s degree in Management, Finance, or Marketing with more than three years of experience.
- Rigor and a high set of quality standards are your assets.
- Excellent visual, written, and verbal communication skills in English.
- Prior experience in leading a Data Operationsteam is a plus
Good working conditions and package
Starting Date: As soon as possible Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following reference: TL-ACC