Binit Nearshore Services is helping European companies setting up nearshore centers in Tunisia. In that context we are advising Blauwtrust Groep starting its own subsdiary in the coming weeks.
Blauwtrust Groep provides high-quality financial services and products to the Dutch mortgage market. The company focuses on consumers as well as brokers and investors. Blauwtrust Groep consists of multiple operating companies – with more than eight hundred employees in total – that operate the entire value chain together, from management and administration to in-house advisory offices.
In January 2022, Blackfin Capital Partners became the majority shareholder of Blauwtrust Groep. Blackfin is a leading European PE investor specializing in financial services. With Blackfin’s support, the newly appointed Blauwtrust management team is looking to build Blauwtrust Groep into a pan-European product and service provider in the mortgage market. That means the company focuses on organic growth, strategic transformations, and M&A.
Vacancy: Azure Cloud Engineer
Blauwtrust Groepsets up group-wide strategy, goals and parameters in order to give guidelines to the subsidiary companies and to serve them with the appropriate support in, amongst other things, IT Infrastructure support. The opco’s infrastructure is mainly seated now in Private Clouds and the Groep Strategy consists to move it to Azure Cloud, for internal applications, and Saas when it is possible for external softwares.
In this context, we are looking to hire an Azure Cloud engineer who will be based in Tunis and will support the head of infrastructure, the Architect and the Platform Product Owner, all based in the Netherlands.
In short, as an Azure Cloud Engineer:
- You will participate to the architectural/technical discussions with the internal team, Microsoft and external providers experts
- You will understand all the current Private Cloud set ups for each Opco, all installed Vms per application, its infractructure ressources consumption (CPU, Mem, Storage, etc) and build with the team the migration plan to Azure Cloud for each application, taking in accounts all constraints including CISO recommandations.
- You will install the servers and all needed ressources in Azure, taking in account the technical, security, and economical contraints.
- You will put in place the tools to follow the project progress and the budget consumption regularly
- You will monitor the Azure Cloud environment with all needed tools on a daily basis.
What do we like to see ?
We like the “hands-on” mentality. BTG is growing and is in development. Analysys capacity, making the link between different stakeholders, participating to the animation of the infrastructure team, with different expertise, that’s your mission and goal! You are the team player, the team is waiting for.
- You are an IT engineer
- You have at least 5 years experience in managing operating systems with at least 2 years in an Azure Cloud environment.
- You have participated to a migration from an On Premise or a Private Cloud environment to Azure Cloud
What do we offer you?
The Blauwtrust Groep is looking for top performers. Conversely, you can expect a lot from us. A pleasant, collegial culture with plenty of room for initiatives and many development opportunities. You will receive a complete and attractive package of employment conditions.
Are you interested in this position?
Are you the Azure Cloud engineer we are looking for? Please mail your CV and motivation to our recruiter on firstname.lastname@example.org.