Binit Nearshore Services (BinitNS) is a Consulting and Services corporation operating in the ITO and BPO areas.
One of our customers, a Luxembourgish management company, is having a development center in Tunis, for two years now, as an extension to its European centers.
The team composed of 3 developers and a team leader works with international business analysts and technical architects to develop, implement and maintain thecentral application used by the business teams.
The development center is in charge of the design, development and testing of the different modules of the application.
What you will be doing:
- Set your team’s goals, success metrics and roadmap to align with the client requirements and strategy
- Completely own your team’s developments existing or new by being involved in the different phases from the design to the delivery
- You will be involved in almost all the development life-cycle: defining, prioritizing, designing, developing and testing
- Have technical discussions with the local team’s engineers and the client in order to comply the company requirements
What you will need:
- Strong knowledge in Python/Django OROracle Pl/SQL
- Experience of software development including design and implementation
- 4+ years of experience working with a tech company or working in banking/finance related business area
- 1 year of experience in managing software development teams
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in French and English
- Readiness to provide insight and deliver measurable results in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Fund industry knowledge will be considered as a real asset
If you are motivated by such a challenge and willing to workin Tunis within an international environment, we will be glad to see you joining us.
Good working conditions and package
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following reference: TL-FR