Binit Nearshore Services (BinitNS) is a Consulting and Services corporation operating in the ITO and BPO areas. We advise and help our clients wishing to set an extension of their own European teams with teams in Tunisia.
One of our clients is a technology start-up providing a data acquisition, analytics and reporting solution for investors and asset services. The software platform uses a variety of machine intelligence techniques to automate the understanding of unstructured and semi structured documents, transforming it in data and delivering it to the different private market participants.
We are looking to hire a team of Data Ops and QA testers to work with the BA and product teams in London and the software development team in Paris.
As a data ops and QA member of the team,
- Operate the software platform as part of internal and client-facing project under the supervision of the Team Leader and Product Team counterparts
- Build and maintain growing volume of market data obtained via the software platform
- Identify the software platform bugs against pre-defined specification and communicate them back to the Product and Engineering Teams
- Good analytical skills and proven analytical background (Finance and management, economics or IT)
- Good visual, written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with data processing and software package.
Good working conditions and package
Starting date: As soon as possible
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the following reference: DO-Acc