Binit Nearshore Services is helping European companies setting up nearshore centers in Tunisia. In that context we are advising Blauwtrust Groep starting its own subsidiary in the coming weeks.
Blauwtrust Groep provides high-quality financial services and products to the Dutch mortgage market. The company focuses on consumers as well as brokers and investors. Blauwtrust Groep consists of multiple operating companies – with more than eight hundred employees in total – that operate the entire value chain together, from management and administration to in-house advisory offices.
In January 2022, Blackfin Capital Partners became the majority shareholder of Blauwtrust Groep. Blackfin is a leading European PE investor specializing in financial services. With Blackfin’s support, the newly appointed Blauwtrust management team is looking to build Blauwtrust Groep into a pan-European product and service provider in the mortgage market. That means the company focuses on organic growth, strategic transformations, and M&A.
Vacancy: Jira Specialist
Blauwtrust Groepsets up group-wide strategy, goals and parameters in order to give guidelines to the subsidiary companies and to serve them with the appropriate support in, amongst other things, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and support tools.
In this context, we are looking to hire an Atlassian JIRA specialist who will be based in Tunis and will support the agile teams seated in the Netherlands and in Tunis at a first stage.
In short, as a Jira Specialist:
- You will standardize JIRA implementation for all development and support teams all over the group (workflows, fields, projects, users, etc.)
- You will implement the JIRA ticketing system where needed
- You will migrate from any specific ticketing tool to JIRA ticketing tool, using the appropriate plug-ins
- You will onboard all teams in Confluence
- You will work with the release management team to automate Release Notes
- You will compare the current Timesheet tools with JIRA timesheets and if relevant manage the migrations
- You will install the servers and all needed resources in Azure, taking in account the technical, security, and economical constraints.
- You will put in place the tools to follow the project progress and the budget consumption regularly
- You will contribute to the implementation of the standard reports with the relevant stakeholders
What do we like to see?
We like the “hands-on” mentality. BTG is growing and is in development. Analysis capacity, making the link between different stakeholders, participating to the animation of the teams, with different expertise, that’s your mission and goal! You are the team player; the team is waiting for.
- You have a bachelor degree
- You have 2 to 3 years experience on JIRA implementation and administration
- You are fluent in English, in reading and writing
What do we offer you?
The Blauwtrust Groep is looking for top performers. Conversely, you can expect a lot from us. A pleasant, collegial culture with plenty of room for initiatives and many development opportunities. You will receive a complete and attractive package of employment conditions.
Are you interested in this position?
Are you the JIRA specialist we are looking for? Please mail your CV and motivation to our recruiter on firstname.lastname@example.org